It's truly fascinating reading and it's also the kind of book that you want to keep going back to.
I can recommend this to anyone remotely interested in the early days of the personal computing market. Mark's rating:.
Book Details. Title: Commodore: A Company on the Edge.
Category Archive Communication
Publications Date: 1 Feb second edition. Formats: Kindle edition, Hardcover.
- WEAVING MY WAY THROUGH LIFE?
- Cop on the Hook: An honest cop indebted to the mob.
- The African Moonstone.
- The Red Inn.
- Bilingual Book in English and German: Mouse — Maus (Learn German for Kids 4).
Print Length: pages. Publisher: Variant Press.
On the Edge: The Spectacular Rise and Fall of Commodore
Skaffa tryckt exemplar. Commodore : A Company on the Edge.
rhublintipschalk.tk Brian Bagnall. Filled with first-hand accounts of ambition, greed, and inspired engineering, this history of the personal computer revolution takes readers inside the cutthroat world of Commodore. Before Apple, IBM, or Dell, Commodore was the first computer manufacturer to market its machines to the public, selling an estimated 22 million Commodore 64s.
Those halcyon days were tumultuous, however, owing to the expectations and unsparing tactics of founder Jack Tramiel.
- FloppyDays Vintage Computing Podcast.
- JM Mystery-thriller Boxset 2: Ascension Day, The Prophecy, The Shadow Chaser and The Crescent Wars.
- Featured channels.
- Commodore: A Company on the Edge by Brian Bagnall.